Riverview Academy Math & Science - Etiquette & Manners After-School Club
Etiquette & Manners After-School Club is all about introducing children to civility and soft skills in a modern way. We're showing the students of Riverview Academy of Math and Science how fun learning manners can be. Each week for 6 weeks, we'll explore a new etiquette and make learning it fun and interactive. This program will be offered twice a week but for different age groups/grades and will begin promptly after school at 3p to 5:15p. Below is an outline of our curriculum.
You may choose between 1 of 2 six week programs/dates:
- February 18th/19th through March 31st/April 1st
- April 7th/8th through May 12th/13th
Your paid tuition is all inclusive and prepaid only. Weekly payments are not available for this program. The $115 tuition is less than $20/week
Class size is maximum of 20 per age group/grade and for each 6 week program.
*PARTICIPANTS MUST BE A CURRENT STUDENT AT RIVERVIEW ACADEMY OF MATH AND SCIENCE
Tuesdays - Kindergarten - 3rd grade
Wednesdays - 4th grade - 7th grade
- Week 1 - First Impressions and Greetings & Introductions
- Week 2 - Common Courtesies and Conduct/Sportsmanship
- Week 3 - Poise & Confidence and Communication Etiquette
- Week 4- Friendship Etiquette & Relationship Building
- Week 5 - Dining Etiquette
- Week 6 - Etiquette Graduation